Benefiting Nantucket Food Fuel Rental Assistance, Services of the Nantucket Interfaith Council
One bottle of each wine:
- Gruet "Sauvage" Rosé Brut - a dry (no dosage) sparkling wine from New Mexico as a great aperitif
- Leitz Riesling, Rheingau - a delicious dry white from Germany, perfect to pair with your Turkey!
- Stéphane Aviron Julienas - a Cru Beajoulais of Gamay Noir that is a highlight of the season
- Golden West Pinot Noir - an earthy, complex red from organically farmed vineyards in Washington State
Here is how it works to support our partner charity of the month:
- The Wine Pack is available to purchase throughout the month, beginning on the first day through the last day of the month (whatever date that may be…).
- Each wine from the pack will be featured during the month at one of our #WineWithJenny Virtual Tastings, held every Thursday at 6pm EST via Facebook + Instagram Live!
- You can order the Wine Pack online or call the store to order. We are currently offering curbside pick-up or island delivery, only.
- Each Wine Pack purchased is $79, of which 10% will be donated to the charity at the end of the month.
- You can purchase as many packs as you want throughout the duration of the month… think Thank you Gift, Thanksgiving, Fall féte, or just because you want to have good juice on hand.
- Monthly subscription services are available, let’s keep the ball rolling! Please inquire.
- While individual bottles of the wines are available for sale, only proceeds from the purchase of the Wine Pack are part of this initiative.
- The Wine Pack is unique on its own and not considered for a case discount, however the number of bottles count toward a case discount quantity amount when purchased in-store.