End of Summer Wine Sampler
This wine sampler included one bottle of each wine:
- Château de Roquefort Rosé - classic Provençal style wine from estate grown, certified organic vineyards
- delicious accompaniment to farm fresh vegetables from Washashore Farm on Hummock Pond Road
- Domaine Daniel Crochet Sancerre Blanc - from a fourth-generation vigneron of this region, excels at a classic mineral driven style from his family’s organically grown grapes
- perfect pairing with linguine and clams from Pocomo Meadows or freshly shucked oysters from Fifth Bend Oyster Farm
- Franck Besson Granit Sparkling Rosé - this organically farmed Gamay Noir from France is fun and delicious!
- use while toasting Sunday brunch in your own backyard or on an Endeavor sunset sail
- Château de La Liquiere Faugères "Vieilles Vignes" - lighter style red blend organically grown on schist soil in the Languedoc-Roussillon region of Southern France
- pour alongside take out from B-ACK Yard BBQ or your favorite on-island pizzeria
Here is how it works to support our partner charity of the month:
- The Wine Pack is available to purchase throughout the month, beginning on the first day through the last day of the month (whatever date that may be…).
- You can order the Wine Pack online or call the store to order.
- Each Wine Pack purchased is $89, of which 10% will be donated to the charity at the end of the month.
- You can purchase as many packs as you want throughout the duration of the month… think easy hostess gift, fabulous birthday present, Hostess gift, or a festive way to celebrate a recent engagement.
- Monthly subscription services are available, let’s keep the ball rolling! Please inquire.
- While individual bottles of the wines are available for sale, only proceeds from the purchase of the Wine Pack are part of this initiative.
- The Wine Pack is unique on its own and not considered for a case discount, however the number of bottles count toward a case discount quantity amount in-store.